Friday, March 31, 2017

2017 Boland Undergraduate Research Symposium

Well, it is second semester of freshman year, and I'm already starting to think about my senior thesis...Happens I guess. I know I'm not the only freshman pondering research topics and mentors and such. One of the best learning experiences to help me know what I'm getting myself into regarding my thesis was the 2017 Boland Undergraduate Research Symposium. Actually seeing people present their theses was fantastic. It showed me how many options I really have. The diversity and array of psych theses showed me that there are a multitude of directions I can head in for my thesis while still staying within my major. I even started thinking about specific research opportunities regarding stigma because I was inspired by numerous speakers.

The following picture is just for Daniel Hedden--Collo professor--who you can see in the background behind Kaitlyn McMinn.
 



1 comment:

  1. We can both agree on this:

    Buying bitcoins with a credit card or debit card is confusing.

    Today we'll show you how easy and fast it can be.

    We've collected the best exchanges and listed them for you below.
    https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/buy-bitcoin-credit-debit-card/

    ReplyDelete